2019 is a huge year for us at DC Systems. We’re looking forward to sharing new partnerships, products and launches ahead in the year to come. Come see us at booth #11921 at in New Orleans, Feb 5-7th, 2019!
DC Systems is proud to be a hosting sponsor of “It’s 5’oclock Somewhere” on the trade-show floor, so swing by Wed, Feb 6th between 4 & 5 and we’ll buy you a drink!
We’re introducing WatchTower (WT), a new product developed in response to Western wildfires that gives energy managers automated, real-time system control during weather emergencies. This product has already gained initial customers and is in the process of being rolled-out into the market.
One of the best parts about checking in with DC Systems at DTECH is the team! Our developers and engineers will be on hand to give demos, answer questions, and discuss your specific needs.DC Systems delivers the leading real-time intelligence platform that brings together complex energy data, renewables, grid software and controls in a way that makes sense.
Our open enterprise system connects, manages, and controls energy at every point of the grid.With DC Systems:
• Optimize power resilience and availability
• Manages substation and feeder automation
• Negotiates renewables and microgrids with ease
• Enables decision-makers with real-time data visualization
• Vendor agnostic, protocol agnostic data virtualization from any source to any systemTo meet with the team, complete form below: